What are the hours of the festival each day?
- Thursday is a kick off party, a separate ticket is needed. Weekend passes do not include Thursday. VIP Weekend passes do include Thursday. Gates open at 6:00 pm, show starts at 8:00pm.
- Friday gates open at 5:00pm, show starts at 6:00pm.
- Saturday gates open at 3:00pm and show starts at 5:00pm.
Will there be food and drinks available?
- There will be a wide selection of tasty choices from locally based concessions and a beer garden for those who wish to quaff a cool one. All participants to the beer garden will be required to show picture ID. You may bring your own snacks on site, but NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL will be permitted.
Are we permitted to bring a chair?
- Short folding chairs are permitted. No long folding chairs permitted
Are backpacks permitted?
- Backpacks, bags and purses WILL BE subject to a security search.
Are kids free?
- Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
Will there be ATM’s onsite?
- Yes there will be ATM’s onsite
Will there be first aid on site?
Is there parking available on site?
- Yes there is parking onsite.
Are pets allowed on site?
- Unfortunately no pets permitted onsite
Where can I buy tickets? I do not have a credit card to use online.
- You can purchase tickets in person at the gate on the day of event, or you can use debit Visa/Mastercard to purchase online.
I bought tickets and now I am unable to go. Are refunds available?
- No. There is absolutely no refunds or exchanges. This is indicated on our ticket as well as on our website. No Exceptions.
When and how do I receive my tickets after I order online?
- Tickets are to be printed when purchased online or via the email confirmation sent to you when purchased.
- ALL tickets will be scanned upon entry.
What do I do if I lose or damage my festival bracelet?
- If you lose or damage your bracelet, you will be required to purchase a new bracelet at the front gate.
What do V.I.P Tickets include?
The V.I.P area includes many upgraded features such as:
- Band playing on the VIP stage in between sets of the main stage
- Separate private washrooms.
- Own bar service (drinks are not included in the price of the VIP tickets, beverage tickets must be purchased).
- Couches, tables and chairs for seating.
- Finger foods.